Saturday, May 30, 2009

"There Will Never Be a More Beautiful You" video--what every girl needs to know!

I heard this song last night in the car and was kinda blown away by how true and applicable the words are for today's girls. I know that as homeschoolers we are blessed to be able to shield our kids from some of the world's deceit, but we don't nor do we want to live in a bubble. So, they will face hurt, inadequacy, and temptation to be "of the world" as well as just in it. The pressures on young girls are so great and so unrealistic. I just love the hope, the truth that this song from Jonny Diaz offers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful song about beauty! It is my prayer that our little girls will desire to be beautiful in God's eyes.

    Oh, and how about that photo enhancing. I've always heard that magazines fix model's faces in photos but now I see how they do it, and how deceiving it is.

    Thank-you for sharing this with us.
    Your Friend,
    Meleasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete