Saturday, June 6, 2009

A blessing in disguise.....

Well staying up way too late, again, to research for next year, I somehow "caught" a bug on our computer. Gross! And so frustrating as I lost lots of materials when we erased the hard drive and started over. But, like all such situations, good came from it. I have been scrambling to regather what was lost, and in the process have found some great stuff! I also have taken the time to better organize my resources. So, here you go, some links I've been really impressed with:


Curr Click has tons and tons of wonderful freebies, not to mention lots of great deals to purchase as well--I spent a while on this site and still need more time to browse.

Better World Books A sweet friend shared this one with me, and for those of us pinching pennies and stretching dollars, the flat rate shipping and bargain prices are hard to resist.


G Major Music Theory is a music site with lots of freebies, from music theory workbooks to sheet music. I plan to use this as part of our music curriculum this upcoming year.


Homeschool Helper has all sorts of free resources, from lapbooks to unit studies. This one is a treasure!


Son Light curriculum is having a contest to win a year's worth of free curriculum--just order a catalog to enter!


Fun Fonix has free phonics workbooks to download, as well as other phonics, writing, and spelling worksheet generators. Plus, links to other printables as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment