Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another great deal to check out!

The Old Schoolhouse magazine always has some sort of really good subscription deal going on, and right now is no exception. If you are one of the first 5,000 to subscribe or renew for 2 years, you get 19 free gifts! These gifts include:

  • free portraits from Sears
  • a free 1-year writing curriculum from I Can Write

  • In the Hands of a Child free lapbook activity cd pack

  • Apologia $10 gift card

  • Happy Kids free personalized photo calendar

  • Wildtree crepe and cheesecake mix

....and 13 more free gifts! For a complete list, click here.

After browsing a number of homeschooling magazines out there, The Old Schoolhouse is honestly my favorite. It's full of substance on every page, even the ads. Each time I pick up an issue, I know I will put it down encouraged, challenged, and informed, not only as a homeschooler, but as a Christian and a parent. I keep a list of resources, websites, and products I want to check out and contact as I read. I've made connections with other homeschoolers and been blessed to find both innovative and affordable ideas to improve our homeschool experience through The Old Schoolhouse. Even at the cover price of $7.95 it really is worth it, considering the resources it brings together and shares, but when you can get 2 years of real paper issues, plus 19 free gifts for $39, that ought to meet the standards of almost any frugal homeschooling mom!

You can find out more about this deal by clicking here or on the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment